As part of ROSHN’s commitment to support female career development, we offer a helping hand to women returning to the job market in finding ideal re-entry positions. Such a programme aligns with Saudi Vision 2030 goals of diversity and inclusion.Register now
Why join ReTurn programme?
ReTurn programme benefits
- A competitive training allowance
- Training by well reputable institutions, workshops, coaching, and on the job training
Requirements to be a part of ReTurn programme
- Professionals on a career break of 2 to 10 years
- Minimum of 5 years of experience before the career break
- Bachelor degree or Masters
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Committing to the programme duration of 12 weeks
ReTurn programme location
What is our application process?
Our application and interview process differ from role to role, but here are some of the ways we get to know you.
1- Online Application
4- Finally, ROSHN team will contact you
We are dedicated to developing modern and aspirational communities.
Strive to do the right thing
Always take ownership
The authority to ensure success
Develop our people, processes and knowledge base to create brand value
Create safe places to work and live during both delivery and occupation
Create an environment based on honesty and trust
Develop sustainable communities that have a positive long-term impact on the future of the Kingdom