This Privacy Statement describes how ROSHN Group (“ROSHN”, “we”, “our”, “us”) a company established under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with its registered office address at ROSHN Group, King Abdullah Financial District, Alaqiq District - Building No. 5.08, RRAD 2877-6686, Riyadh 13519, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (“KSA”), processes, collects, uses, treats, and protects personal data (the “Data”) when you visit our website and other platforms and applications (the “Platforms”).
Data we collect
ROSHN will collect and receive information when you send us an enquiry about our offerings, visit our Platforms or through other interactions with ROSHN. We process, collect, or use the Data only as reasonably necessary to ensure the provision of the best possible services to our users.
Such Data may include (and not limited to) name, ID/iqama details, data of birth, email address, phone number, nationality, gender, income details, geographical location, age, reputation, occupation details, financing details, Ministry of Municipal & Rural Affairs & Housing “MOMRAH” beneficiary, government support history, internet protocol (IP) address, device information, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL, cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or any of your accounts on our Platforms and details of your enquiry.
Reasons we collect your data
ROSHN processes, collects and uses the Data only as reasonably necessary to ensure the provision of the best services to our users. The purposes for which we collect Data include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To respond to any queries or expression of interest made by you
- To enter into or to conclude any type of contracts and agreements
- To request your feedback, and to respond to complaints
- To keep you informed and provide you with information about ROSHN's services and offers
- To manage and provide services to you via our Platforms
- To facilitate email campaigns carried out by our sales and marketing departments
- To facilitate advertisements
- To manage your loyalty programme membership
- To fulfil any maintenance and service requests through our applications
- To respond to any queries by third party service providers
- To comply with our obligations under the KSA Laws and Regulations (“the Applicable Law”)
- To notify you about changes to one or all of our platforms
Disclosure of your data
ROSHN may disclose your Data as required by the Applicable Law to government bodies, law enforcement agencies and other institutions that have the authority to request such information, including for the purposes of the Wafi Program. ROSHN may disclose your Data where we have a legitimate interest, including to partner with third party providers.Under certain circumstances, ROSHN may have to transfer your Data outside the country you are residing. In this event, ROSHN will implement appropriate measures to ensure that your Data remains protected and secure while and for as long as it remains under our control.The Data that you submit will be processed and stored on servers and disclosed to recipients based in the KSA. You can choose not to provide certain Data that we request. However, this may affect access and functionality of our Platforms.
Your right as a Data owner may include the following:
- The right to access your Data
- The right to delete your Data
- the right to correct, complete and update your Data
- the right to be informed about how and why we process your Data
- the right to obtain your Data in a format that is readable and clear
- the right to withdraw consent at any time
- any other rights granted by the Applicable Law.
We will make every reasonable effort to honour your request in line with the Applicable Law.
In case of any queries related to this Privacy Statement, or if you want to exercise any of your rights with respect to your Data, you can contact our Data Privacy Office in one of the following ways:
Email us at [email protected]
Call us at 920022288